Effective Monday, November 16, 2020 until further notice, the Cheektowaga Senior Center has shut its doors again for recreational programming due to the COVID-19 PANDEMIC.
The Center will be closed to the public but the following activities WILL still go on:
- Office Staff will still be available by phone to answer questions and provide assistance at 686-3930, M-F, 9am-4:30 pm
- Jamie Acoff, Outreach Coordinator is still available to assist seniors, Call for an appointment 686-3930, M-F, 9am-4:30 pm
- Senior Van Service will still operate for medical appointments and limited grocery shopping
- FeedMore WNY will still coordinate delivery of HOME DELIVERED MEALS for homebound seniors in Cheektowaga
- FROZEN MEAL PICK UP IS NOW AN OPTION OVER CONGREGATE DINING PROGRAMS