NOTICE OF CLAIM
A Notice of Claim can be filed with the Town if you believe the Town is responsible for damage to your property.
All claims must be submitted within ninety (90) days of the date of the incident/accident. Claims are filed in the Town Clerks Office and submitted to the Town’s insurance carrier for review. The insurance carrier will make the final determination.
- Complete the Notice of Claim Form and submit to the Town Clerk’s Office
- Estimates and/or pictures should be submitted with claim
- Photo ID is required for notarization of said form
PASSPORT APPLICATION(S) – Applications Available in the Office or Online
PASSPORT PROCESSING TIMES:
♦ As of October 29, routine processing is 8 to 11 weeks and expedite processing (for an additional $60) is 5 to 7 weeks.
♦ Processing times begin the day WE receive your application at a passport agency or center, not the day you mail your application or apply for a passport
Accepted daily from 9:00 A.M. – 3:00 P.M.
- Completed Application
- Certified Birth Certificate with raised seal and both parent’s names listed
- Driver’s License
- One (1) Check or Money Order for each application for the EXACT COST for the passport
- Passport Photos can be taken for a $10 fee
- Processing fees and photos fee can be paid together by cash, check or credit card
TO COMPLETE THE APPLICATION:
- Use BLACK INK only
- If you make a mistake; DO NOT use white out or scribble over the information; simply draw one line through and continue
- Applicant MUST be present when submitting the application
- If the applicant is UNDER 16 years of age, both parents MUST be present with the applicant
RENEWAL APPLICATIONS CAN NOT BE ACCEPTED BY THIS OFFICE; you must submit them yourself to the address on the application; however, we can take the passport photo for a $10 fee.
Outdoor events such as parades or a fun walk/run must receive a permit by the Town of Cheektowaga. Applications can be submitted to the Town Clerk’s office at least one month prior to the event. The application will be reviewed by the appropriate departments and sent to the Town Board for approval.
- Complete Special Event Application
- Submit to Town Clerk’s office with $25 fee; additional fees may be requested depending on the type of event and required resources to be utilized
- Attach any maps or insurance certificates as required