Skip to content Skip to main navigation Skip to footer


A license is required to Hunt or Fish in NYS (click here for NYSDEC-Region 9 info)
Identification is required to purchase a Hunting and Fishing License

  • Driver’s License or School ID
  • Proof of Hunter’s Education Certificate (new applicant) or a previous hunting license

Leftover DMP’s:

  • Will be available commencing on November 1st on a first come basis until optimum management in each unit
  • Hunters may receive up to 2 additional DMP’S in available WMU’S 
  • No applications will be accepted via phone, mail or on line 
  • Applicants that are exempt or hunters who previously applied this year, will not be charged 
  • For others there is a non-refundable $10 application fee for leftover DMP’S 
  • Applications for leftovers will not affect any preference points 

DMP’S are only valid for antler-less deer in the WMU for which they are issued

Back to top