Skip to content Skip to main navigation Skip to footer

A Notice of Claim can be filed with the Town if you believe the Town is responsible for damage to your property.

All claims must be submitted within ninety (90) days of the date of the incident/accident. Claims are filed in the Town Clerks Office and submitted to the Town’s insurance carrier for review. The insurance carrier will make the final determination.

  • Complete the Notice of Claim Form and submit to the Town Clerk’s Office
  • Estimates and/or pictures should be submitted with claim
  • Photo ID is required for notarization of said form
    Back to top