DISABLED PARKING PERMIT
To receive a PERMANENT Disabled Parking Permit, an application MUST be completed and signed by a Medical Doctor (MD), Doctor of Osteopathy (DO), Physician Assistant (PA), Nurse Practitioner (NP), Doctor of Podiatric Medicine (DPM), or Optometrist (OD for blindness) must be brought to the Town Clerk’s Office.
- Bring in your expiring permit with Valid NYS driver’s license or non-Driver’s ID card is required
(If you are picking up the permit for someone else, you must bring both your license and the applicant’s license)
- No Fee
- PERMANENT Permits are valid for three (3) years
- No doctors note is required to renew a PERMANENT permit
TEMPORARY permits may be certified only by a Medical Doctor or Doctor of Osteopathy
- The doctor will authorize the valid time period on the application
SNOW PLOW PERMIT
Any person, firm or corporation that will have a vehicle plowing within the Town of Cheektowaga, outside the Village of Depew and Sloan, MUST have a permit issued by the Town Clerk’s office. The Owner of the vehicle is required to complete the proper form.
- Permit fee is $25 per vehicle
- Certificate of Insurance with evidence of liability insurance – (see Required Insurance)
- Permit is valid from October 1 thru April 30 of the following year and Non-Transferable
Any person who desires to operate a taxicab or taxicabs and/or livery owned or controlled by that person, upon the public highways with the Town, shall file a written application and provide the required forms and documents for review and approval