Skip to content Skip to main navigation Skip to footer

Mailing Address and/or Name Changes

This form below will allow the Assessor’s Office to update your mailing address. It will be used by all Town of Cheektowaga Departments including the Tax Office. All future tax bills (if you do not pay by escrow) and receipts will be mailed to the mailing address provided.

Mailing Address Changes:

Name Changes:

A name change can only be done due to marriage, divorce or other legal name change. Send an email to and attach proof of the legal name change. This will not change your deed, only how your name appears on town mailings.

Back to top