Skip to content Skip to main navigation Skip to footer

Conservation Licenses

Conservation Licenses can be obtained through the Town Clerk’s Office in Town Hall,
Monday thru Friday 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.

Identification is required to purchase Hunting and Fishing licenses. Required documentation:
– Driver’s license or some other form of identification that proves residency
– Proof of hunter’s safety certification-or- previous hunting license

For further information contact the Town Clerk’s Office at 
(716) 686-3423

Back to top