All Town parks are open from sunrise to dusk, year round. General Rules Apply.
Trails at Stiglmeier Park are open year round. Please use caution!
Trail maps are available on the exterior of the Krasner Center.
The Town of Cheektowaga supports its community’s desire for quality recreational experiences by providing a wide variety of parks/playgrounds, municipal pools, athletic fields, ball diamonds and other attractions.
The Facilities Department Parks Division works in conjunction with Town departments, neighboring municipalities, consultants, legislators and local organizations to ensure these amenities are safe, well maintained and up-to-date. In addition, we pride ourselves in responding to the changing needs of our residents, as evidenced by the recent addition of inclusive play equipment at Stiglmeier Park.
ALL STATE MANDATED COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS APPLY IN TOWN PARKS
PARK SHELTER PERMIT INFORMATION
SHELTERS ARE OPEN STARTING, WEDNESDAY, JULY 8TH
PERMITS ISSUED IN PERSON at the FACILITIES DEPARTMENT, 500 Losson Rd
STARTING: THURSDAY, JULY 9th and FRIDAY, JULY, 10th (thereon after: Every Wednesday and Friday)
TIME: 8:00 AM TO 1:30 PM
CASH OR CHECK ONLY- Proof of residency is REQUIRED
- Town Park- $50, electricity included (NO Lions Pavilion for 2020)
- Stiglmeier Park- $50 (Shelters 1-6) electricity included, $40(Shelters 7-14) NO electricity available
- Occupancy is 50 People per shelter only one shelter rental per resident
- Please click on “Shelter Policy” link for more information or call 656-2280
OTHER PARK AMENITIES ARE OPEN (with social distancing guidelines)
- Baseball, Softball and Soccer Fields- STARTING July 6th
- Basketball Courts
- Playgrounds, (please follow sign recommendations)
- Walking and running in parks
- Tennis Courts and Pickle Ball
- Comfort Stations- STARTING July 6th