Court records can be accessed by speaking with the Judicial Records Clerk. Requests involving extensive searches or involving multiple defendants will require advanced notice or prearrangements with court personnel.
Request for Certificate of Disposition
(Shows outcome of case for CRIMINAL CASES only.
***Please Note: If you did not appear in this court or your case was transferred to another court, (i.e.: Erie County Supreme Court) you must contact the final court you appeared in
- Certificates of Disposition are $5.00 each (this is an official court certified document)
- You must have appeared in this court to receive a disposition.
- Your request may take 10 to 30 business days to process.
- Per Civil Practice law – 8020(g) and Judiciary law – 255 a fee of $5.00 for every two years searched is applied.
- Search fees begin in 1991
- When a Sealed Record (CPL 160.50) is found, photo ID is required, i.e. drivers license. Also a notarized statement may be necessary.
- You will be contacted by the Record Office upon completion of your request.
**MONEY ORDERS, CERTIFIED CHECKS (PAYABLE TO CHEEKTOWAGA TOWN COURT)**
CASH, MASTER/VISA CREDIT CARDS ONLY // NO PERSONAL CHECKS // US FUNDS ONLY
No payments on-line may be made for requests for certificates of dispositions.
To Request Transcripts of Court Proceedings contact 716-686-7438 for more information.
For further inquiries: http://www.courts.state.ny.us/