OPENING WEEK – WEDNESDAY, APRIL 14, THURSDAY, APRIL 15 & FRIDAY, APRIL 16th
Permits will be issued at the Town Park Recreation Center(Ice Rink)
2600 Harlem Road, 7:30am-12pm
Doors open at 6:00am and numbers will be given out
Town Park – $50 All Shelters(Electricity Included)
Stiglmeier Park – $50 #’s 1-6(Electricity); $40 #’s 7-14(No Electricity)
- Shelter permits must be obtained in person. Proof of residency is required
- Shelter Fees can be paid by Cash or Check ONLY
- Occupancy is 50 people per shelter
- Maximum 1 shelter per person. Must be 21 to rent
- Some dates/shelters may NOT be available due to Town events
Please click on “Shelter Policy” link for more information or call 656-2280.
*The Lions Pavilion located in Cheektowaga Town Park will not be available for rental in 2021.
Thereafter, shelter permits will be issued every Wednesday & Friday from 8:00am-1:30pm at the Facilities Office, 500 Losson Road