Skip to content Skip to main navigation Skip to footer

Outdoor events such as parades or a fun walk/run must receive a permit by the Town of Cheektowaga. Applications can be submitted to the Town Clerk’s office at least one month prior to the event. The application will be reviewed by the appropriate departments and sent to the Town Board for approval.

  • Complete Special Event Application
  • Submit to Town Clerk’s office with $25 fee; additional fees may be requested depending on the type of event and required resources to be utilized
  • Attach any maps or insurance certificates as required
Back to top
The owner of this website has made a commitment to accessibility and inclusion, please report any problems that you encounter using the contact form on this website. This site uses the WP ADA Compliance Check plugin to enhance accessibility.