Solicitor (Peddler) Permit
SOLICITORS (PEDDLER) PERMIT
- Permit must be requested in person at the Town Clerk’s Office
- If selling at a business, location must be zoned CM-General Commercial District and must have written permission of property owner(s) which must be attached to the application
- $100. per Application
- Two (2) Pictures are required and can be done at the Town Clerk’s Office. Cost $10.
- A background check is required from the Town of Cheektowaga Police Department ONLY Cost $10
- Applications are not available on the website; they must be completed in the office.
- Permits are valid for six (6) months
- Permits may be voided for failure to conduct yourself properly with residents or for not having documentation visible while soliciting. No refunds will be issued if voided.