Skip to content Skip to main navigation Skip to footer

Use this form to make a change to a current existing parcel. If you wish to split a parcel a deed must be filed with Erie County Clerk. Splits can not be performed at the local level.

Back to top
The owner of this website has made a commitment to accessibility and inclusion, please report any problems that you encounter using the contact form on this website. This site uses the WP ADA Compliance Check plugin to enhance accessibility.